Friday, May 20, 2011

3 months? Really?

I can't believe it's been three months since my last entry!  Time sure flies.  What has happened since February?  Gosh, sadly not too much.  My poor little nephew Noah was in the hospital with asthma - glad to report that he's better and at home.  I went to visit him and got to see Nellie!  Nathan was at home, I miss that little guy!  I love those kids and I don't get to see them nearly as often as I'd like. 

I have been loving my job.  Eleyna is getting so fun!  She's 5 months old now and so silly!  She makes the funniest faces and noises and she just started rolling over.  We play a lot, read, sing and now that the weather is getting nicer we enjoy time at the park on the swings!  She's the sunshine of my days Monday - Friday.  Here are a couple recent pictures of her:





How cute is she?  I just love her.

Other than work ... my cousin Amanda had her 3rd baby - a boy named Darrian.  He's pretty cute!  I can't believe she has 3 kids and she's only 22!  I can't even imagine!  I know my dad would be happy if I would've had 3 kids by the time I was 22 but wow - that's a lot of work!  She's a great mom though, so I'm happy for her! 

There's a lot of talk about the world ending this year ... and while I don't buy it - it better not!  I have a couple things coming up that I'm looking forward to far too much for the world to end yet!  In August, one of my favorite bands is coming to Denver!  100 Monkeys - they are awesome!  My friend Traci and I are psyched!  They will be playing in Denver one night and then in Colorado Springs the next night - so of course we're going to both!  They don't come here very often, so we can't pass up the opportunity!  Then in November we are going to Vegas!  I'm madly in love with Vegas.  The first time I went was for my dad's 50th birthday in 2004.  Then in 2006 Traci and I went ... we went again in 2009 and now we are going again this year!  It's so exciting!  I can't wait, there is something about the atmosphere on the strip that I just ... there's nothing quite like it and I absolutely LOVE being there!

Aside from there, there's nothing much to report.  Tomorrow (supposed judgment day) Traci & Andy are having an end of the world party so I'm looking forward to that.  It should be a lot of fun!  Last Saturday night we had game night with Todd and we had a great time! 

I will come back much sooner than 3 months from now ... until then ...

No comments:

Post a Comment