Sunday, February 20, 2011

What a weekend!

I spent my weekend with Tucker & Jackson!  I have missed them and since I hadn't seen them in two weeks, I volunteered to help with the boys because the family moved!!   Their old house was cute, but their new house is gorgeous!  I love it!  It's massively  huge!  Crazy!  It was hard work, as there are many places for the boys to go and Tucker is walking very fast these days and while Jack is much slower, they go in opposite directions & it seemed like both of them were headed for trouble so they kept me on my toes!  Zzzzzz  I am glad I got to spend some time with them though and I'm also glad I got to see their mommy - Patty is such a nice person, I really like her and it was great seeing her also!

Things are still going great with my new job!  Eleyna is still making me smile every day!  I made elkloaf and elk enchiladas (the family has a lot of elk in their freezer) and I was told that I did a good job!  They seem to approve of my cooking, so that's a good thing! 

I'm really looking forward to the next few months.  I am excited about my future and I haven't said that in quite some time.  I'm hoping to find some time to go visit some friends soon!  Especially Rome' & her three little dudes Ian, Isaac & Alex ... and Eva & her little man Hunter ... and Suzie & her little men Ethan & Lane ... JoJo and her little lady Savannah ... and of course make another trip to see Shannon & my three little monkeys Nellie, Noah & Nathan!  I miss my buddies!

Until next time .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment