Sunday, February 13, 2011

Loving it!!!

I have to say, I am loving my new job!  It's awesome.  I have to get up at 4:20am to be able to leave my house at 4:45am so I can get there by 5:30am when they leave for work!  It's an adjustment for sure because I'm not really much of a morning person!  But, it's all worth it when little Eleyna smiles at me when I get there!  She's the cutest little baby!  I just adore her.

 Here is Eleyna when she was first born on December 16, 2010

 Here she is ready for Santa!

 Little lovebug!




 Such a big yawn!

 So Serious!!!

 I absolutely love this one!



She's such a little sweetheart and such a joy to spend the day with!  Such a little cuddle bug and such a happy baby!  I have been working a bit on my cooking skills too!  I have a whole little menu planned out and I'm super psyched to start really being able to call myself a "good cook" I hope that day will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment