Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Well, it's been awhile.  I keep saying I will start blogging more and then I disappear for far too long!  I hope everyone had a nice holiday and I wish everyone a very happy 2012!  I'm excited to see what the New Year will bring.  I'm going to do my best to make it a GOOD year - so let's hope that will happen!  I was planning on making 2011 an amazing year and while it was good, I didn't do half the things I planned.  I seem to get lost in time, time goes so fast and it's easy to just flow through life and not really do anything but exist.

I'm still working as a nanny to Eleyna - she's one year old now!  Hard to believe. 






Aside from work, I went to see 100 Monkeys in August with Traci.  It was a nice time, we love the band and we met all of the guys.  The disappointing part was meeting Jackson Rathbone - he was a bit of a MEAN boy!  He was a princess and you could tell the fame has gone to his head, he thinks he's a little too cool than he is.  So, the love is gone there, but I loved the other guys, they're all so very nice!

In November, Traci & I went to Las Vegas!  We had a blast!  I  love that place a little too much,  I could go monthly and still love it!  That was my 4th time there, Traci's too!  It's so funny how it changes there each time you go, they're always building stuff, ripping stuff down ... fun city for sure!

Christmas was really nice this year.  Christmas eve we went to my Uncle Greg & Aunt Paulette's like we do every year.  It was fun, it is nice to be able to spend time with all of my cousins and family!  The kids were funny this year, especially my 3 year old little cousin Rylan - he is such a hilarious little guy!  The things that come out of his mouth ... well you can't help but to laugh at him!  (example: he was walking around and tripped over his sister - who didn't do it on purpose, she wasn't even paying attention - so he falls down, turns around slaps her in the head and says "damn brat" LOL)  Christmas Day we had my Uncle Todd, Aunt Sherry & cousin Mark over.  It was enjoyable for sure!  Ma made homemade raviolis and they turned out delicious!  We had a nice time talking, eating and lauhing!  Too bad Nick wasn't here though, he's over in Japan (he's in the Navy)

I really plan to make more entries, I will give it a shot anyway to be more of a blogger!  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. omg...why didn't you tell me you had a blog you silly girl!!! love it!!! she is such a cutie patootie!! love you...i'll be reading your blog!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete