Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cotton Candy Vodka? YES, please!

I'm pretty tired and should probably already be asleep, but I wanted to add some pictures and make a little entry! Last night was a lot of fun - Traci & Andy made homemade enchiladas & homemade ice cream! It was delicious! Melissa & Eddie were there, along with Traci's brother Todd. We played Pictionary on the Wii and we played Apples to Apples! It was fun to spend time with friends laughing & having a good time! We had yummy drinks - my favorite was cotton candy Pinnacle Vodka mixed with cranberry juice & sprite. I know, it doesn't sound delicious, but it really is!



Melissa & Traci


I had already had too many vodka drinks ... oh dear


We're so happy!


Todd


Melissa & Eddie


Traci & Andy


The group picture didn't turn out very well ... I got 3 out of 6 ... could have been worse!


Murray's fake smile


It was a good night ... with great friends .... who could ask for much more?

No comments:

Post a Comment